Associate Project Management (CAPM®) Exam Prep Overview
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® is for individuals seeking to gain more responsibility or add project management skills to their current role. The CAPM certification offers recognition to practitioners who are interested in project management, as well as project team members who wish to demonstrate their project management knowledge. This course is designed to prepare the students to take the CAPM® exam.
THIS COURSE OVERVIEW:
The objective of this seminar is to prepare students for the PMI-CAPM® exam by providing the following:
Guided exam review by industry-working Instructors.
Access to CAPM practice exams.
Further supporting students through our unique "Mentorship Experience" to ensure the topics are solidified.
Upon completing the seminar with a PASS grade, the student will receive a ‘Certificate of Seminar Completion’. Most students apply for the PMI-CAPM® exam upon the completion of this seminar. Those that successfully pass the PMI-CAPM® exam should receive a PMI-CAPM® Certification from PMI.org.
*This seminar is approved by the Texas Workforce Commission, Career Schools, and Colleges.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year of project management experience
- Have access to a computer or laptop that has Office Word and Excel
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Have access to a computer or laptop that has a stable and working internet connection
- Be able to participate in training fully
- Quizzes & Practice Exams Included
LEVELING UP PAYS! According to Payscale, the CAPM is considered one of the highest-paying certifications with an average annual salary of up to $101,103. This salary does vary a bit based on the actual job role and experience of the candidate.