Instructors are able to track students activities online. Students will be expected to log into the student portal regularly in order to keep up with the course material. Students are expected to attend class and be punctual. Instructors will maintain a positive record of attendance. If a student is absent for more than 95% of the scheduled lecture time the student's enrollment in the seminar will be terminated and they will receive an ‘F’ for fail as the final grade.
A student whose enrollment was terminated for violation of the attendance policy is allowed to enroll in future seminars. This provision does not circumvent the approved refund policy.
Tardy / Partial Days of Absence
If a student is absent for 2 consecutive school days or more than 5% of the scheduled lecture time for the seminar, whichever is less, the student's enrollment in the seminars will be terminated. A student whose enrollment was terminated for violation of the attendance policy.
A tardy is defined as arriving in the virtual classroom after the designated time for the beginning of the class or for the continuation of class after breaks. Two tardies to class will be counted as one absence. Required quizzes missed due to the absence of a student must be taken on the first day of attendance after the student's absence.
For students enrolled in seminars less than 40 hours, students shall not be granted partial leaves of absence.
Leaves of Absence
The school director may grant a leave of absence after determining that good cause is shown. A student may have no more than one leave of absence in a 2-month calendar period, and may be on leave of absence no more than 5 % of the total time of that seminar. School attendance records will clearly define the dates of the student's leave of absence. A written statement of the reason(s) leave of absence was granted, signed by both the student and the school director indicating approval, will be placed in the student's permanent file. A student's enrollment in the seminars will be terminated if the student fails to return as scheduled from an approved leave of absence. For students enrolled in seminars that are less than 40 hours, students shall not be granted leaves of absence.
Make Up Work
There is no make-up work policy.
School Policy Regarding Student Conduct
Students are expected to behave in a manner that will create a safe and orderly academic environment for themselves and others. Students found in violation of these conduct expectations will be subject to disciplinary action which may include written warning, suspension, dismissal, and/or referral to law enforcement officials. Below is a partial list of inappropriate behaviors that will be subject to disciplinary action.
This list is not all-inclusive.
- Academic dishonesty, including any form of plagiarism, cheating, falsification of records, or collaboration with others to defraud.
- Students are not to use obscene, profane, threatening, or disrespectful language or images in any communications with faculty or staff.
- Students must use a profile picture that is appropriate for an educational environment. The faculty & administration reserve the right to determine if a profile picture, profile picture background, or virtual meeting background is inappropriate. Students using an inappropriate profile picture background will be required to update their settings. Profile pictures should not be offensive or inappropriate in any manner.
- Students must use an email address that is appropriate for an educational environment. Email addresses that use profanity or may otherwise be construed as offensive, shall not be permitted in correspondence with faculty. The Level Up Training Center faculty reserve the right to determine if an email address is inappropriate for the educational environment.
- All communications with other students enrolled must be of a course-related nature. Any sending of unsolicited emails to other classmates is prohibited. All communications with other students in any forum, course related email, discussion post, etc., must be polite, courteous and respectful. Actions that disrupt teaching, learning, administration, or interfere with the rights of others are prohibited Non-compliance with the directives of school faculty is prohibited
- Violation of written policies, rules, or procedures is prohibited Sexual harassment in any form by students or any member of Level Up Training Center is prohibited. We are committed to creating and maintaining an environment for all school personnel and students that is free of harassment, forced sexual activity, or any other sexual communication or conduct that interferes with performance in learning and professionalism.
Sexual Harassment Defined
Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when:
- Submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an individual's employment
- Submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting such individuals, or
- Such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment.
Reenrollment after Dismissal for Violation of Student Conduct Expectations
After one academic term has elapsed, a student whose enrollment was terminated for violation of student conduct expectations that did not result in the involvement of law enforcement officials will have one opportunity for reenrollment in a subsequent term in the next 12 calendar months.
Requirements for Graduation
A Certificate of Completion for each seminar will be awarded to each student who completes all the seminar requirements (includes meeting the attendance policy as defined).
School Placement Assistance Policy
Students can be coached on their resume and interviewing techniques by requesting appointments through the student portal. While Level Up Training Center takes great pride in our graduates, neither the school, its board, administration, faculty or staff can guarantee employment.